How to bulk unsubscribe Mailchimp contacts
Follow these instructions to delete multiple Mailchimp contacts:
- In Mailchimp, click Lists to the top of the page to view all your lists.
- To the right of the list you want to unsubscribe contacts from, click the arrow next to the Stats button.
- Click Manage Contacts.
- Click Unsubscribe people.
- Paste or type the email addresses you want unsubscribed into the highlighted box.
- Click the Unsubscribe button.
This means of unsubscribing contacts will work with tens of thousands or even just a few contacts.
Congratulations, you have now unsubscribed all the email addresses that you wanted.