The session run by Gary was excellent. Run on a small scale so flow of questions and instructions was clear and concise. Went through all the elements of Mailchimp that I needed to know, including lots of shortcuts. Would recommend to anyone wanting to know more about email marketing campaigns. Amber, Sydney
What you’ll learn in Mailchimp training
You’ll leave training knowing how to create and send effective email marketing using Mailchimp in addition to learning many tips and tricks. The following sections of Mailchimp are covered in class:
- Spam; what spam laws apply, when subscribers can be added, improving email delivery rates, what happens when a subscriber marks your email as spam.
- Lists; best practice for creating lists, how to import subscribers from Excel, determining which subscribers are most active, creating segments for targeted email campaigns.
- Campaign & Templates; the difference between a campaign and a template, quickly creating mobile responsive campaigns, easily add video and images to campaigns, design best practice, personalizing content (such as automatically adding the recipients first name).
- Reports; understanding the data collected by Mailchimp, using reports to improve future campaigns, knowing what a good open and click rate entails, quickly seeing where people are clicking your campaigns.
- Automation; when to use automation, setting up automation, configuring auto-responder email series.
- and much more.
Sydney Mailchimp Class Dates
Available Mailchimp class dates may be seen, and bookings made, by clicking the button below. Classes are held in North Ryde, Sydney.
I look forward to meeting you in training.
P.S. As we’re listed as Mailchimp expert trainers, Mailchimp provide attendees with three months free Mailchimp subscription for attending a class.