Follow these instructions to clear the cache in your Google Chrome Browser.
Time needed: 2 minutes.
Clearing the cache of your browser can resolve various website display and functionality issues.
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
- Click the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- At the top of the “Clear browsing data” window, click “Advanced”.
- Select; “Browsing history”, “Download history”, “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files”.
- In the “Time range” drop-down menu select “All time”.
- Click “Clear data”.
- Exit Google Chrome browser and reopen the browser.