OrganicWeb (also trading as Marketiga) collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Personal Data processed for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Access to third-party accounts
- Mailchimp account access Personal Data: company name; country; email address; Trackers; Usage Data
- Google Ad Manager, Google Ad Manager and Google AdSense Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Google Analytics 4 Personal Data: Trackers
- Backup saving and management
- Displaying content from external platforms
- YouTube video widget and Font Awesome Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Handling payments
- Hosting and backend infrastructure
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Mailchimp Personal Data: various types of Data
- Platform services and hosting
- Tag Management
- Google Tag Manager Personal Data: Trackers; Usage Data
- Traffic optimization and distribution
Information on opting out of interest-based advertising
In addition to any opt-out feature provided by any of the services listed in this document, Users may follow the instructions provided by YourOnlineChoices (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar initiatives. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
The Digital Advertising Alliance offers an application called AppChoices that helps Users to control interest-based advertising on mobile apps.
Users may also opt-out of certain advertising features through applicable device settings, such as the device advertising settings for mobile phones or ads settings in general.
Further information about the processing of Personal Data
- Selling goods and services online: The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery.
The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by OrganicWeb depends on the payment system used.
- Owner and Data Controller: OrganicWeb
PO Box 672
- Owner contact email: email@example.com