Want to learn how to use Mailchimp for your email marketing? Our classes are designed for both beginners and those already using Mailchimp (who want to get better results). In 2017 Gary will be holding regular classes in Melbourne. Gary is a highly rated expert trainer as recognized by Mailchimp.
I attended Gary’s session with a basic knowledge of Mailchimp and left much more confident. Learnt some different ways to do things and explored other areas of Mailchimp. Thanks Gary. Great Session. Anna, Melbourne
What you’ll learn in Mailchimp training
You’ll leave training knowing how to create and send effective email marketing using Mailchimp in addition to learning many tips and tricks. The following sections of Mailchimp are covered in class:
- Spam; what spam laws apply, when subscribers can be added, improving email delivery rates, what happens when a subscriber marks your email as spam.
- Lists; best practice for creating lists, how to import subscribers from Excel, determining which subscribers are most active, creating segments for targeted email campaigns.
- Campaign & Templates; the difference between a campaign and a template, quickly creating mobile responsive campaigns, easily add video and images to campaigns, design best practice, personalizing content (such as automatically adding the recipients first name).
- Reports; understanding the data collected by Mailchimp, using reports to improve future campaigns, knowing what a good open and click rate entails, quickly seeing where people are clicking your campaigns.
- Automation; when to use automation, setting up automation, configuring auto-responder email series.
- and much more.
Melbourne Mailchimp Class Dates
Available Mailchimp class dates may be seen, and bookings made, by clicking the button below. Classes are held in central Melbourne with easy access via public transport.
I look forward to meeting you in training.
P.S. As we’re listed as Mailchimp expert trainers, Mailchimp provide attendees with three months free Mailchimp subscription for attending a class.