For those without a Google+ login you may watch the event below. Thanks for joining 🙂
A brief introduction to email marketing with Mailchimp. Presented by Gary Eckstein, a Mailchimp recognized expert in association with the Australian Council for International Development.
The following topics will be introduced during this online session:
1. What is Mailchimp?
2. Core concepts and terminology.
3. Subscriber lists; best practice and minimum requirements.
4. Spam and subscriber lists. What you should and shouldn’t do.
5. How to create an email campaign (the easy way).
6. Tips for getting higher engagement from your subscribers.
7. Measuring campaign effectiveness with reports.
8. Social Media and email campaigns.
This is a beginner level practical presentation aimed at not-for-profit organizations. Gary will share his screen for you to view during the presentation.