I’ve tried all sorts of things to correct the time problem and below is what has finally worked in correcting the time to be correct in Windows 10.
Instructions to fix the Windows 10 time being wrong
Just follow the instructions below and your Windows time problems will disappear.
- Press Windows key + r ( + r).
- Type services.msc.
- Click Windows Time in the Name column.
- Alternate click and then click Properties.
- Change Startup type to Automatic (if it’s not already set to Automatic).
- Click Start if the service isn’t started.
Note: If you find that Excel is really slow with Windows 10 then here is the fix.