We have scheduled a further MailChimp workshop for Perth. This class is designed for beginners and those already using MailChimp. Whether you’re new to MailChimp or have been using it for years, you’ll leave class knowing how to quickly and easily create effective and high converting email marketing.
Note: This is a small class. please book early so as not to miss out.
What you’ll learn in our training
In this course we walk you through all of MailChimp (except development). The following, and more, are covered in class:
- Subscribers: Ways to get subscribers, who you may send to.
- Lists: Creating lists, when to use groups & segments, importing subscribers, knowing which subscribers are engaged with your brand.
- Templates & Campaigns: Types of Campaigns, styling, mobile responsive, advanced use and adding content.
- Reports: Understanding reports, knowing which content people are reading and determining the best order for your content.
- Spam & legal requirements: What can (and can’t) be done, tricks to improve deliverability, cleaning lists.
- Landing pages: Create, design and publish a landing page.
- Bonus: Sharing your campaigns on Facebook and Twitter, MailChimp Facebook Ad Campaigns feature.
- and much more …
If you want to learn how to use MailChimp to get exceptional results then this class is for you.
Book your place on our MailChimp training
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Address: Level 29
221 St Georges Terrace
Western Australia 6000
Meet your MailChimp trainer
Gary I would just like to say thank you for a most productive course, I have now gained so much knowledge I feel really confident in using MailChimp and getting the most out of it now. All of my questions were answered and talking to the others on the course also gave me ideas that i will be using, I could not recommend this course enough, GREAT DAY, GREAT TEACHER!!!Caroline, Melbourne
Gary is a MailChimp listed expert and partner. He has trained over 1,400 people to use MailChimp effectively. Brands such as Maggie Beer, Coca-Cola Amatil, N.S.W. Government, Netball Australia and many others use Gary’s MailChimp services.
Listen to this article