Our first SEO class for 2018 has been scheduled and will take place in Brisbane on the 9th February.
This is a small and practical class and you’ll leave the day knowing what you need to do to rank well in Google and other search engines.
Who should attend this SEO class?
This class has been designed for people that have their own website that want to setup and manage their own SEO. Whether you’re a total beginner or experienced with SEO you will learn what needs to be done to rank well in the SERPs.
What you’ll learn in this training
During the class there will be discussion and examples shown. Time will also be given for attendees to practice what has been learnt.
The following topics and more are covered in this class:
- Knowing what you should (and shouldn’t) do in regards to SEO.
- Google’s latest SEO recommendations.
- What SEO needs to be done on your website.
- What external SEO needs to be performed.
- Measuring success using Google Search Console.
- Linking, keywords, local search, Facebook graph, image meta and much more.
What software must I use to attend class?
Examples will be given on WordPress, Shopify, Wix and Weebly. If you use other website software then that is absolutely fine as SEO is about doing the right things and not what software you use.
What are the SEO training details?
Time: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm AEST
Where: 127 Creek Street, Brisbane
Book your place!
All attendees will receive a 30% discount off any of our other classes such as our MailChimp training.